Hey there, gang!
As 2020 rolls to a close, I’d like to offer you my thoughts and wishes for ALL of us in this upcoming year of JOY….. 2021!
I read these last night during my live broadcast, but I thought I would write them down so you can really look at them and even return to them from time to time.
My Wishes for You in 2021
- Each and every one of us has struggles….be kind.
- Each and every one of us is scared….that’s ok.
- Talk to yourself with love and compassion.
- Do what you love.
- Practice GRATITUDE every single day.
- Don’t apologize for who you are or how you feel.
- ALWAYS be authentic. Perfection is boring and doesn’t exist anyway.
- Your feelings are valid. They are yours and they are true. Feel the feels completely.
- Stay true to yourself. You are unique and you are beautiful.
- Don’t ever make yourself small to suit someone else.
- Be present. Give the gift of your undivided attention to those you are with.
- Always be open to learning new things about yourself. Keep your mind open and be flexible.
- Take time to breathe. Really breathe.
- Take time to look around and pay attention to your surroundings. Notice the beauty around you.
- From time to time, look at life through the eyes of a child….as if you’re seeing it for the first time.
- It’s ok to take care of YOU. Do it. Always.
- Celebrate the little victories….they are big.
- Cherish your friendships and take time to foster them.
- Take time to help someone else with anything, no matter how small. It will help you as much as it helps them.
- Try to do something outside of your comfort zone. You never know what will happen, but you won’t regret trying.
- Never, EVER start a sentence with, “This might be a stupid question, but…” Your ideas and questions are NEVER stupid.
- Always live wholeheartedly and unapologetically.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- Don’t apologize for crying. Ever.
- Being sensitive is a superpower, not a failure. Embrace it.
- Fall in love with yourself every day.
- Know that you are completely worth it.
May you all have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Joyous New Year!